Open full view…
Community Update January 16th, 2018: New Employee, Customer Research
It’s time for another weekly update!
• This week is all about customer research and getting feedback on the beta kits. It will take about 2 weeks to collect feedback. If you have feedback for us, send us an email and we can schedule a call.
• Up until now, all of the kits have been made by hand. On Friday, we will be start our first production run for the new blends! What does this mean for you? It means we will have all 4 blends in stock on a regular basis.
• Our friends at [ChiTownBio](http://chitownbio.org/) are giving a workshop on growing with our mycelium material Thursday night at 7pm.
• This week we added a 2nd full-time employee to the GROW.bio team, Grant Goldner! He is joining the team as our Community Engagement Designer. If you want to say “hi” to Grant, you can email him at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com).
[This is Grant’s face](//muut.com/u/grow-bio/s1/:grow-bio:YUnA:grantsface.jpeg.jpg)
• We have gotten lots of pre-orders for kits this month. They will all be boxed up and shipped out on the week of January 29-Feb 2.
• Next week w e will be releasing a new grow form, [a square planter](https://grow.bio/collections/shop/products/square-planter-growth-form?ref=CU011618), on the Shop.
• Recently there have been complaints about international orders getting stuck at customs. Sorry to everyone who has been affected by this! We are actively working on improving our shipping methods to prevent this.
• To all of our customers in Europe, we are working on setting up a relationship with a drop-shipper to bring down shipping costs. This way we will be able to ship all of our products to you from inside Europe! Our target date for having this ready is the end of March 2018.
*Talk to Us!*
How can we better serve you in 2018? If there is anything else you would like to see on the site, please let us know. Email us with your comments, questions, or feedback.
Okay, that’s all for this week. I hope you all have a wonderful week! :)
- Shane at GROW.bio