It’s time for another weekly update!
- Thank you to everyone who participated in our customer research phone calls this week. Your free bags of material are on the way!
- From these phone calls we learned that people want us to release more growth forms (mostly basic shapes like squares, bricks, circles, triangles). In response to that feedback, today we released a 2nd growth form. Check it out here. If you have any other basic shapes you’d like to see, drop a comment below.
- Our first production run with the new mycelium material blends was a success! (see pics below) We now have a large stock of each blend available. Going forward, we will be running the new blends every other week to make sure we always have a consistent amount of mycelium material in stock.
- For a site that prides itself on offering tutorials and resources, we are severely lacking on the tutorial side of things! This week we compiled a huge list of tutorials we want to write this year. If you have an idea for a tutorial you want to see, let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
- Next week, keep an eye out for a tutorial on How to Make Your Own Growth Forms. This was by far the most popular request.
- Next week we want to release a 3rd form. What should it be? I have no idea.
Talk to Us!
If you didn’t get a chance to talk with us this week, please email us to schedule a call. We want to hear everyone’s feedback and thoughts on how to improve GrowBio.
Okay, that’s all for this week. I hope you all have a wonderful week! :)
- Shane at GrowBio