Flax Mycelium Material
Flax can be a difficult blend for beginners. But when done right it can produce very strong parts.
- 1x bag of Flax mixed with Ganoderma mycelium
Flax Blend Specs:
- Each bag will grow to .12 ft3 in size
- Density: 9.6 lbs/ft3
- Compressive Modulus at 15% compression: 130 psi
- Compressive Stress at 15% compression: 13 psi
- Compressive Load at 15% compression: 355 lbf
How is it made?
- Agricultural waste is sourced from local farms and processed to size for use.
- The agricultural waste is sterilized and the mushroom grain spawn is added to the material.
- The material is dehydrated in our factory and tested by the quality control team to ensure the mushrooms will grow well at home.